- Premium design and build.
- Versatile camera setup for daylight images and video.
- Possibly the best display on the market.
- Excellent thermal management, exemplary sustained performance.
- Class-leading charge times, battery life you can live with.
- No wireless charging.
- Low-light image quality leaves a lot to be desired.
- The ultra wide cam's 16:9 native aspect is more a nuisance than a feature.
- IP54 rating not up to the competitors' standard, no protection against submersion.
Specification: OPPO Find X2
|Network & Connectivity|