- Improved durability, build quality, usability, and design.
- The two displays are bigger, brighter, more color-accurate.
- Surprisingly solid battery life.
- Excellent stereo speaker setup.
- Flagship-grade camera system, complete with unique selfie capabilities, through the cover display.
- No ingress protection rating.
- The Snapdragon 865+ chipset is a bit thermally-constrained and under-performs slightly.
- Charging speed under-performs for its 25W rating.
Specification: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
|Network & Connectivity|